Thursday, February 10, 2011

Style file I / Homes with heart and soul

mi casa

mi casa

mi casa

mi casa



Guilty again...Fell in love with more spanish interiors!...Can you blame me though? This home is just  gorgeous, isn't it?


It's nearly the w/end...Hope you're enjoying your evening.
My youngest daughter is turning 5 today...we're having the birthday cake soon...her older brother and sister are assembling it as I write...they're whipping cream, quartering strawberries and washing blueberries...kitchen is in full swing and everything smells divine...better go!! :))


Oh and don't forget to enter the draw for the "wish you were here" giveaway 


xo

1 comment:

  1. I love all your Spanish interiors! This one feels like a real home, love how they've warmed up the kitchen with all the fun accessories. Hope the birthday goes well - 5 is a milestone!

    www.livebreathedecor.com

    ReplyDelete