Monday, February 21, 2011

Hallway inspiration

youaremyfave.com

Bolaget


superior-interiors.tumblr.com


Happy Monday everyone! As we enter a new and exciting week I'd like to dedicate a post to the often forgotten space in a home, the humble hallway.
What does yours say about you? Does it display any treasures? Is it a narrow or a generous space? What is it like? I'd like to hear...
I can't help it but admiring these beautiful images above...inspirational 


Wish you a fun and magical day :)) 


xo



5 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia, our hallway is narrow, no room for anything besides on the wall. When we were house-hunting we looked at a house with a beautiful wide hallway with lovely polished floor boards, too beautiful.

    Love these images.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia,

    These are all beautiful! I love the all white and the wide plank wood floors. That orange chair down the hallway makes me want to see more of the room.

    I love my entryway...it has pegs on each side and in the winter it's filled with coats and sweatshirts and in the summer it seems we have beach towels and bags half the time...and that makes me happy.

    Have a wonderful week.

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia, I was so sorry that I didn't get to meet you at LIS. Let me know if you would like me to send you some fabric swatches. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are completely gorgeous. Our hallway hasn't been renovated one jot yet so it is *not* completely gorgeous!! I've just, this week, been thinking of colour schemes for it.

    I'm so glad to have found your blog. It's gorgeous...and so new!! If I can be of help in any way then please let me know....but, having said that, you look as though you're flying!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete