Sunday, August 14, 2011

week recap / bits and pieces from me

Work:Caravaggio pendant lighting: designed by Cecilie Manz 
I've chosen these stunning pendants for two of my clients (and been given the tick of approval...joy!) they look simply stunning and come in different sizes and colours. check them out here




Beauty:Aesop anti-oxidant eye cream and anti-oxidant serum (only discovered this week!) are now a very important part of my daily routine. These products are made with plant based ingredients and non botanical elements and feel great when applied on the skin (plus the young man at the counter was incredibly helpful and gave me lots of tips and samples to take home-just great!) check them out here





Did you know? Seed also offers a lovely selection of clothing for women? (as well as girl, boy and baby) I didn't. I was in DJ's at Bondi J a few days ago and stumbled across the label in the ladies section (!) It was a pleasant surprise (find some lovely accessories and casual inspirational looks here)





Cleaning:Murchison-Hume products are stunning to look at and eco friendly (what more can you ask for?) sounds perfect to me! My favourite is the Heirloom dishwashing liquid (here)





Health and lifestyle:yoga is great for both body and soul. It's been a year since I've injured my back and given up gym, tennis and (yes) my beloved yoga! I'm so thrilled to announce that I've started exercising again (I can even do steep hills now!!) and I'm back at yoga (YES!). I feel great!


google


Well this is me for now!
Wish you all a great rest of the week-end and a healthy + wonderful week ahead :)



Love,


Claudia xo









6 comments:

  1. I love the packaging of the dishwashing liquid! And the pendants are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pendants are fab, Claudia, and I love your beauty/cleaning tips - wonder if they're available here in the states? Met a lovely Aussie blogger at the NY Gift Fair yesterday - do you know Melinda at Georgica Pond? If not, you should!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buornasera Claudia
    Of course I like the Caravaggio !!

    Thanks for popping in..it's hard to visit people on the road but popped into to say ciao bella da Roma... Today I met an elderly couple who live near St Pietro and I thought of you... I managed to talk to them for an hour in 'very broken' Italiano... It was a lot of fun... And tonight i saw inside Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio ..it was open for the fiesta... (I love Roma)... Have a great week... Buorna notta ..ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lights!
    An happy your getting back into your yoga, nothing worse than having stop something you enjoy!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pendant lights are incredible - love, love! I'm a huge fan of Aesop too but haven't used this product, I must give it a try. How good is Seed? I love it too! xx

    ReplyDelete