Monday, November 19, 2012

Magic

they all hate us


I love this quote and I love magic...



magic |ˈmajik|nounthe power of apparently influencing the course of events by usingmysterious or supernatural forces do you believe in magic? suddenly, as if by magicthe doors start to open.• mysterious tricks, such as making things disappear and appear again, performed as entertainment.• quality that makes something seem removed from everyday life, esp. in a way that gives delight the magic of the theater.• informal something that has such a quality their seaside town is pure magic.






Wishing you a truly magical week :)

Claudia xo

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo. If I had a skirt like that I'd seriously wear it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post Claudia! And so very true! Have a great week :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that quote is so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love magic too...not in the way of tricks and such, but in the sense of a magical quality. I love the sound of the word...you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, Claudia, and it's a wonderful sentiment to start the week. We celebrate Thanksgiving this week, the official start to our holiday season and we're hoping for a magical one!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a post about Roald Dahl this week as well. Such a talanted man although I was a little weirded out by him when I was young he was a little strange! But now I read those words and think wow what a clever poet and writer x

    ReplyDelete