Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday inspiration




all images are by skona hem via the diversion project

Today I'm inspired by this great collection of images...my favourites are second and bottom images; I love the artwork and those divine chairs in the dining room and equally love the eclectic yet elegant look in the last one...dream!...


I've just done some stretching and my back feels a bit better plus the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the temperature outside is just right...what more could I ask for?


Hope you are all having a magical Sunday :))


xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia,

    These images are beautiful...it's almost Sunday here...i do hope your back is feeling better.

    xo annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, reeeeeally like the images that you choose to post. These are lovely. Is that bacteria on the wall? It's such a cool picture!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about that last image! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete