Thursday, March 10, 2011

Orange

2.bp
4bp
apartment therapy 
4bp

Orange is bright, sunny and fun and it can look wonderful when used wisely...paired with blue for instance is a dream - pic 2 is a great example of that. 
Love the other interior images too...so glamourous...
The orange outdoor door makes a great architectural statement. Love it.
It's all very inspirational for me today...I wonder if it has anything to do with the sky that is staring back at me...so dull and grey...very boring!


Wish everyone a happy and bright day :))


xo

4 comments:

  1. I lean towards the warm colours when the skies are grey. Beautiful pictures Claudia.

    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love orange and these are all great examples of using orange. They are all very different, but all very lovely on any kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of orange, but I love the way it is mixed into the rooms that you chose here!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete