Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's day / birthday love

a love train

etsy.com

housetweaking.com



Happy St. Patrick's day everyone.

Today is a very happy and special day at my house. My little man Lucas turns 11! He's my middle one, in between the two girls, my easy child, the negotiator. This morning the house seemed to be under a magical spell...Everyone woke up happy, the kids were nice to each other, they were in a good mood, they giggled and moved around quickly...it was an easy morning for me I didn't have to raise my voice once...they went off to school happily and they are all looking forward to our special treat tonight...will take some photos and do a post about it tomorrow- good practise for my photography skills!
Birthdays are wonderful days aren't they?
Hope you are all having a splendid and magical day too :))

xo

8 comments:

  1. That first pic with the leaves is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Lucas!!

    The Cheeky Cafe

    P.S. My adorable tote giveaway ends tonight, so make sure you enter;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia,

    That headboard is wonderful! I can't wait to see photos of your little guys birthday celebration...so glad you had a magical morning!

    xo annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday to your little one :)
    Happy St Pats day to you too. I'm guessing your project may involve something green and sticky?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Lucas.. and Happy St Patrick's Day
    Today was my maternal grandmother's birthday also.. so as small kids it was quite a celebration in our house too...

    Have a lovely week.. ciao xxxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, now that is a special day with no one yelling or raising their voice...happy birthday to Lucas. Kindly tell him happy b-day from pve.
    Maybe he will be an artist or paint the town green today!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my nephew's birthday today so I hope my sister has an equally magical morning (she has three boys to get off to school!) Happy 11th to your little guy and I can't wait to see pictures of the celebration.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! How lucky 3 children... I am considering having a third myself:)
    Love the love leaves:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia Happy Birthday to you son!! How exciting to combine special days and have lots of fun!!

    Do come and join my luscious bath & body giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete