Monday, June 13, 2011

inspire me monday / wall clocks

via brabourne farm


via ballard designs



via brabourne farm


via decor 8


via maillardvillemanor.com



 Here is another humble, everyday object that has managed to reinvent itself and to conquer the decorating world with its fabulous new looks over the past few years. There are some fabulous ones around, aren't there? I'm loving the oversized ones at the moment...how about you? Have you purchased a new one lately?

Have a great week everyone :))

Claudia xo

9 comments:

  1. Love the first room !!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't purchased a new one lately, but I have for my store. There are so many great clocks it's hard to choose. I'm with you, I love great big oversized ones. Leahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one at home, very similar to the one in the last image! These oversized clocks look great especially above the fireplace mantels or above the sofa. They are bold and dramatic, a great focal point for any space. Love the inspirational images!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling over the second to last one with it's modern, minimalist feel! Clock remind me of time ticking away and the need to enjoy every second of life. Have a great week, Claudia!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one from Decor 8. How smart is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, definitely gorgeous clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your clock from Decor8, Claudia. Adorable!
    Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! very nice! I prefer the first one as a good concept and new decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, especially that one from Decor 8. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete