Monday, June 6, 2011

inspire me monday / stripes

via decor 8

via elle decor

via emily a. clark interiors

via ohjoy.blogs.com

via shabbyapple.com


Aren't stripes fabulous? Well I think so even though I must admit that I am not always brave enough to go for stripes in a big way - especially at home - but I often like to use them as an accent - pillow slips, cushions and blankets or a beautiful stripy rug...
How about you? What is the bravest thing you've done with stripes?

Hope you are all having a good day :))

(I am super busy and trying to keep up with all my commitments at the moment...mmm, not always easy but I'm trying my best!)

Have a  great week everyone

Love + smiles

Claudia xo

16 comments:

  1. I have two chairs covered in black and green stripes...but I want more stripes! Cool striped ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes too! What's not to love! That sunny yellow and white stripey rug is fab...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striped ceiling in that bathroom and the skirt is such fun... stripes remind me of summer at the beach somehow!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped sheets and the Striped ceiling (Very daring indeed). I am probably wearing more stripes than using them... actually wearing a striped sailor sweater right now:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those stripes are fabulouses, love love loooooooove them!!!
    thanks for sharing and greetings from Spain,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes too! And I love every pics :)
    un bacio :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    I love also stripes. Beautiful pics

    Greetings
    Jérôme

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that green top with the stripes, to cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. completely agree stripes is such a brave move!
    love the first image of the stripy duvet.

    Abigail x
    www.abigailsplace8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love stripes. I am a bit like you, stripey cushions, throws etc. But I do tend to have a few stripey clothes and I always buy stripes for my little boy. LOVE that dress in the last pic. Have a lovely day Claudia! Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that first room is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving stripes too at the moment! I'm also loving the sidetable in that first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pics, esp the first one, I usually just wear stripes but would love to add them in the home, not sure where yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it! i'm soooo into stripes right now. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't help but just keep scrolling and scrolling through your beautiful images. Just love what you find.
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete