Monday, May 5, 2014

Favourite rooms / libraries

It's been a dream of mine for many years to be the owner (one day) of a room (floor to ceiling) full of books - aka library. I mean is there anything better than such a room? In my ideal home library floor to ceiling shelves, comfy chairs, cushions and round tables are mandatory. Here's my inspiration board.


white shelves...an all time favourite

lovely black and white frames and low shelves

love this eclectic lounge room/ library

I love the idea of a hallway/library 
Love the shelves and ladder in the kitchen above

beautiful corner library

dreamy wall to ceiling library...!


images pinterest

Have a wonderful day

Catch up soon,

CLx



1 comment:

  1. HI Claudia - I agree! In the meantime you could try some of the library/wall of books wallpaper??? Can't remember who produces it, but it looks the real deal from a distance!! The photos here are great - have saved some for my own inspiration board - thanks..... Rachel

    ReplyDelete