Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August brings me back to the blogsphere

Yes it's me, you are not hallucinating, I hope you haven't completely erased me from your memory...I am now in the new house and trying to slowly getting back to normal (work, activities etc) It's back to work this week with lots of great projects. I'm working on a new marketing campaign, branding and a new website (all for me!). So thrilling! Our new place is fantastic and spacious and we are all very happy. There's plenty of room for everyone and lots of storage!!! I am looking forward to getting stuck into decorating...lots of ideas at the moment but not much time to bring them to life. It will happen, you know what they say about patience...There are definitely lots of beautiful elements to play with, infact I can reveal now that I have inherited some beautiful chandeliers, a fireplace, a delightful sunroom, a kitchen with a greeny-bluey bench top (yes!) and gorgeous ornate ceilings throughout. Charming would be a good word to describe our new pad;) I have not had time to take pics (but I will) but in the meantime here's what has inspired me this week. Oh and don't forget to stop by and let me know what you have been up to. Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

chandelier and fireplace = gorgeousness

house to home UK
 bright and delightful art in the kitchen

the design files
 modern wisdom

table tonic
 one of the coolest iphone accessories

yubz tube speaker

See you soon ;)

Claudia xo



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back...
    I love that quote,
    and can't wait to see your new pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds rather gorgeous - and how wonderful that everything has fallen into place! I look forward to seeing the snaps.

    ReplyDelete