This month brings warmer weather and spring...yay...!
I am sure we've all been waiting for this moment, I know I have.
Maybe that's why today I already feel happier, more positive and keen to take on all the challenges that the new season may bring.
Spring is all about the great outdoors so why not re-discover our outdoor rooms?
Invite your friends over for a bbq or afternoon tea and celebrate spring!
Things to do this month:
1) Add colour to your verandah with cushions, lanterns, crockery and glassware/the space will instantly feel warmer and more inviting;
2) Create an outdoor servery - they are a great and quick way to pass food from the kitchen to the outdoor verandah/deck and encourage conversation with your guests;
3) Create a relaxing and enchanting mood by decorating the outdoor table with hurricane lamps and candles;
And don't forget the inside...
1) Freshen up your interiors by changing the colour scheme, use soft pastel and crisp white for an instant spring pick me up;
2) Combine soft blues and orange accessories for a fresh new take on spring pastels;
3) Try a pink feature wall with a touch of gold and black accessories for a bit of glamour at home;
4) And finally add pretty pink everyday accessories to your life for a lovely touch of spring in the kitchen and the dinner table...
The everyday is what we should put all our effort into...
So have fun and enjoy!