Friday, February 17, 2012

one, two, three favourites this week...

Not in any particular order...just in a lovely random fashion...

Charlotte Moss's new textile collection (a delightful mix of florals and patterns)


Home on the market - or should I say castle? This stunning property in Saint Victor La Coste, France is indeed a provencal castle and definitely my fave home for sale this week...dream...


Hotel in Switzerland - the "Nira Alpina" an amazing, new hotel with stylishly rustic interiors in the village of Surlej, not far from the sophisticated and very well known St. Moritz is my travel destination of choice this week...it really looks divine surrounded by the soft white snow, doesn't it?


All seen here

What are your plans for the weekend?
Have a fantastic one - See you next week :)

Claudia xo

10 comments:

  1. I love those textiles! Now to decide which is my favorite......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, I could seriously go for the provencal castle- right up my alley- yes dream and drool. xxCorrina.

    www.jtaimephotographie-corrina.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go to the South of France!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia, that castle is definitely my favourite. I could live here!! Have a great weekend. The sun is shining today. Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia, your finds always bring beauty to my day - thank you!
    Have an excellent weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the patterns and colors on the Moss line- happy weekend claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those gorgeous fabrics! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Hotel in Switzerland looks incredible; the sweeping views looks so picturesque! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I had a little nest egg to make that purchase in the South of France! x

    ReplyDelete