Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cool greens and blues + new artwork

I'm loving cool hues at the moment.
I find them soothing, peaceful and relaxing
Do you agree?
I like to use greens and blues in my work and at home
more than ever before
they remind me of all my favourite things...
the ocean, the sky and the trees
they are soothing and refreshing especially around Xmas time.


A very striking blue + white + green + pink/purple combo (above)
might be a bit bold for some (the deep blue wall) but the overall look is still tranquil, serene thanks to the clever use of white (with accessories) and neutrals (lounge)

A lovely green + mint + purple + blue combo used in a country kitchen setting (below)
is informal and relaxing


{I like to use green and blue together 
and I like them with purple, lilac and yellow 
I find it's a delightful + refreshing combo 
and was my inspiration for my new artwork below}

"untitled"

images 1, 2 pinterest, 3 my own


I hope you like.

Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

Catch up soon,

CLx

No comments:

Post a Comment