Friday, June 22, 2012

blue + gold + grey = my new favourite colour combo

BLUE | of a colour intermediate between green and violet, as of the sky or sea on a sunny day

photograph by Mark Laita via pinterest


GOLD | A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown colour / yellow precious metal used in jewellery and decoration

pinterest

GREY | of a colour intermediate between black and white, as of ashes or an o/cast sky

pinterest

TOGETHER | perfect combo : fresh, smart, sophisticated


pinterest

pinterest

pinterest
Would you agree?


Well it's finally Friday and although it's cold and windy outside and I am not feeling particularly great, inside it's cosy and warm and I can take it easy for a little while, at least until school pick-up time...
My youngest is at the Australian museum today with her class and she will be telling me all about her excursion when she returns...she's in first grade, they are just gorgeous at that age, I can't wait to hear all about it :D
We will be going house hunting tomorrow and then hopefully - weather permitting - will have a bbq lunch with the family on Sunday. It should be fun
What have you got planned for your weekend?
See you next week

Claudia xo


6 comments:

  1. Happy weekend Claudia, my oldest starts school after the summer holidays, very exciting for her (and us:) Hope the weather improves for you - we have it too - 6 bad days, then 1 good:) Tomorrow is summer solstice, so hopefully that with lure the sun out.
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this colour combo Iv had my eye out for gold accessories for my green and grey living room but cant find anything that totally grabs me. Hope your little one had a fun time at the museum, enjoy your weekend. Mine will involving a bit of couching by the heater with a big warm bowl of soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the house hunting Claudia! Our difference in weather is so extreme...HOT HOT heat here, kids out of school, but filled with summer activities~ we have company this weekend, and I have a ton of work...busy busy! I am so happy that your sister liked the lovey :) I hope you have fine weather for your family bbq,
    xo
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last pic...the coral, blue and gray bag...so pretty. Good luck house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that blue blazer with the pink pants! and have fun house hunting! i used to make mark go look at houses with me just for fun, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one classy color combo.

    Enjoy the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete