Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Melbourne

with the kids at Brighton Beach...blown away by the wind...he he...

I fell in love with this building in south yarra...the shutters are stunning, aren't they?

gold and bold caught my eye here - the entrance of a bar in south yarra

beautiful glass detail at the Art Gallery

 inside shot at the gallery...almost surreal

some wonderful aboriginal art on show 

and some street art...very colourful

more street art...and my fav car...;)

a gorgeous detail in the city


at the Melbourne Museum...can you spot Georgia?

some spanish churros and hot choc in Fitzroy...yum!

more surprises on the streets of Fitzroy


Some of my snapshots from our trip to Melbourne
Hope you enjoyed :)

Have a great day

Ciao for now,

Claudia xo



15 comments:

  1. Great snaps. It's amazing what you see when you really look! Love the art work, beach huts and of course the cute kids. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much fun were you having!! Gorgeous!! My children aren't shy either, well most of the time they'll be silly in photos for me, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia, lovely photo's. There is so much to take in when in Melbourne. I miss my home town. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melbourne looks fantastic! I love all the art and the family picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You packed lots in! Love the street art shots especially - and your family is gorgeous. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Claudia:
    What a fun introduction to Melbourne this is for us as we have never had the pleasure of visiting it for ourselves. A most eclectic mix of contemporary and traditional and everywhere such energy and vibrancy. You look to have enjoyed yourselves enormously, we certainly hope that this was the case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a fabulous time! What wonderful shots with your family, you look great!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing grouping of photos! love the art and gallery shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, thanks for the tour - I would love to visit some day!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combine of diffrent pics :=) i get hungry by seeing those "french fries"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo's, you make me want to jump on a plane and head down right away, I miss Melbourne. Looks like a fun weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claudia
    Love this post.. I think it's time for me to visit Melbourne again.. such a great city.. I'd move there if the winters weren't so darn cold.

    ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics! Such amazing artwork there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable not only do they look happy they look happy to be together. Of all of your accomplishments - your best work!

    ReplyDelete