Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday inspiration / First project for 2014

I'm working on my first project for 2014 and that includes selecting interior colour, 
materials and finishes for a brand new home in Sydney 
as well as exterior colours, materials and finishes.
Needless to say that I've been buried in colour charts, laminex/formica samples
caesar stone, colorbond, bricks, etc., for about a week...
This home below is up on my board at the moment
It has beautiful features and stunning elements.
I find the recycled hardwood beams + glass + splash of colour combo
simply stunning
Impossible to look past it.

 I love that this home has been designed for both grown-ups and kids

 It's elegant and contemporary

But warm and fun too
(Isn't this kids' door heaps of fun?)

 Top marks for this gorgeous kids corner/bed and stunning floorboards throughout 

 Amazing reflections + glass and beams side by side = Love!

Beautiful shelves in the study with blue & green colour boxes, such fun!

Read and see more about this beautiful home here 

Catch up soon

CLx

No comments:

Post a Comment