Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fashion inspiration / Charlotte Casiraghi graces french vogue





Isn't she beautiful? And she looks stunning on the cover of the September issue of french vogue
(check it out here)


And
 now
for
a 
bit
of 
~ modern wisdom ~

he he! was found on pinterest



Have a wonderful day


Claudia xo

8 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks like her mum and I guess having Grace Kelly for a grandmother doesn't hurt either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!- those 'words of wisdom' are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks a lot like her mother...I thought it was Caroline when I first saw her.

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte looks very beautiful here. Off to check out vogue. Have a great weekend Claudia, it's absolutely pouring with rain here. Leahxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes Fabiana and Kerry you are right I too thought it was Caroline when I first saw her...what an amazing resemblance xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Leah
    it's pouring here too and it's cold (again!!!) 10C today!
    can't wait for spring to arrive
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a way of making us smile, Claudia! Love Charlotte and the fact that she's following in her mother's and grandmother's footsteps as a classically gorgeous gal! Have a great weekend!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty girl! And that saying is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete