Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally Friday

Don't know about you but I am so, so glad it's Friday...
Love the w/end :))

At the moment I am in love with:
(just in case you haven't guessed yet...)
two of my favourite things in the decorating world 
Why?
See for yourself below...
pure bliss....
(oh, I know the second rug is not a cowhide but I just loved that cozy corner
so much I had to include it!)





images above via little blue deer

via emmas design blogg

via riazzoli.blogspot.com


Have a fantastic week-end 

Claudia xo

9 comments:

  1. Hello Claudia:
    In the settings which you show here they look perfect. We are less certain how they would fit into a very traditional and classical room. But could be great fun.

    Have a really happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cowhide rugs!! They bring a lot of warmth to a room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...cowhide rugs are gorgeous.

    Have a wonderful weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving the cowhide rugs Claudia. hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digging the cowhide too. I want to get one for our polished concrete floor (once it's finished).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these rooms! Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, I am going to buy two Tolix stools. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the white, Claudia! Have a great wknd! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your style of room, i might have to save some of these styling ideas for when i move!

    ReplyDelete